The opportunity exists for a Receptionist to join the expert team at BallaratOSM. Our vision is to provide patients of Ballarat, and surrounding districts, with the highest quality patient focused individualised care. BallaratOSM is the centre of Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine excellence for Ballarat and is located in an historic 1880’s building in the heart of the Ballarat Medical precinct.
At BallaratOSM you will work with a team of Medical Secretaries and Practice Nurses, as well as specialized independent practitioners in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sport and Exercise Medicine, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Myotherapy, Psychology and Neurology.
Reporting directly to the Practice Manager, this position is open to experienced and inexperienced receptionists with a salary commensurate with experience.
Regular working hours are 08:30hrs-17:00hrs Monday – Friday and includes a monthly ADO. Some evening and weekend work will be required.
You will be fully trained in all key areas of responsibility including:
- Use of all relevant Practice software and computer systems
- Accurate entry of patient information into the practice software.
- Customer service duties including answering enquiries and billing.
- Communication skills and building relationships with internal and external customers.
- Understanding and maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Maintain office and medical supplies; inventory, ordering, receipting goods.
- Developing the ability to work autonomously and prioritizing demanding daily workloads.
- Prepare and ensure timely processing and delivery of mail and medical records.
- Undertake practice banking
- Learn medical terminology
Our highly professional and reputable business seeks to attract excellent candidates that pride themselves on a dedicated work ethic and portray a professional image that includes no visible tattoos or facial piercings.
If you would like to be part of our busy professional environment which prides itself on an excellent reputation for patient care, we are interested in you.
Please submit a resume and separate cover letter that addresses the following key selection criteria:
- Computer skills: Experienced knowledge and operating ability of Microsoft Office and Apple MacIntosh computer systems, including Excel, Word, Genie and is desirable
- Customer service skills: Demonstrate the necessary professional skills to handle customer care needs in accordance with industry standards and organisational goals
- Organisational skills: Demonstrated ability to be able to achieve tasks in a coordinated manner to manage workloads and meet priorities
- Decision making skills: Demonstrated ability to make good decisions to protect the interest of the organisation
- Continuous Improvement skills: Demonstrated commitment to continually improve and to strive for the achievement of high standards
- Teamwork skills: Demonstrated ability to work as a part of a team as a valuable contributor and also independently when required
- Communication skills: Demonstrate excellent verbal and oral communication skills to interact with people, understanding their needs and passing across information to them effective.
Enquiries can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: Sunday 7th July 2023
Apply at: https://www.seek.com.au/job/68391421
Sessional Consulting Opportunity
Due to increasing demand for services, Ballarat Sports Medicine is seeking a new Fellow or senior registrar for sessional consulting, one or more days per week.
Ballarat OSM manages a large range of sporting and orthopaedic injuries. At Ballarat OSM you will work with a team of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Physiotherapists, Rehabilitation Physician, Practice Nurses, and Psychologist. Being the centre of Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine excellence for Ballarat and the Victorian Western district, the practice provides capacity for point-of-care ultrasound, extra-corporeal shockwave treatments, iontophoresis and platelet-rich plasma injections. There are opportunities for registrar teaching and research, with the Novar Medical Research Institute an integral part of the practice.
The City of Ballarat and surrounding districts is a high-growth area, providing the opportunity to build a consistent, long-term practice. Situated west of Melbourne, Ballarat is about 90 minutes’ drive from central Melbourne. Commuting by rail from Southern Cross station is a similar duration, with a 15-minute walk from Ballarat rail station to the practice.
For further information please contact Dr Greg Harris, email@example.com