Mr Naveen Nara
Mr. Naveen Nara is an Australian trained orthopaedic surgeon. His special interests include the lower limb and trauma.
Naveen completed his medical degree at the University of Melbourne (Royal Melbourne Hospital Clinical School) whilst residing at Ormond College. Naveen underwent orthopaedic training in both Sydney and Melbourne hospitals including the Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick and the Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne.
Surgical areas of Interest:
- Bunion and forefoot surgery
- Foot & Ankle surgery for arthritis/deformities
- Hip and Knee replacement surgery
- Knee arthroscopic surgery
- Trauma and fracture treatment of both the upper and lower limb